Tuesday, June 30, 2009

project progress

My shelves. Now they are full of food storage!

My photo album, bigger, better, holds more un-scapbooked photos!

My grocery bag holder

Some canned carrots

Here was a bonus project. This wall under the chairs was white and always dirty. Kids feet, spilled food, you name it. i love the way it looks and it hides all that gross stuff I couldn't get off the flat paint. Note: dont ever let your husband talk you into flat paint. It's not worth it.

I didn't get to the shower curtain yet. Maybe this week.

4 comments:

Kristine hipps said...

Good for you. Your projects look great!

Jaclyn said...

Good for you! I like everything you did! It's fun having projects!

JackandJaneyNichols said...

I'm so impressed! Your can goods look really yummy and I love your kitchen walls! Love the color!

Trevor and Heather Caffall said...

Wow, you are a busy woman! Hey we need to get together. Girls night would be greatly needed for me. We were also thinking of going out with you and James sometime! Let me know what you think. oh, email me your phone number so I can call you and we all need major haircuts!

Blog Archive