Tuesday, June 23, 2009

My Projects

My aunt Bobbie always has a post on Wednesday's that she calls "What ya working on Wednesday's" I thought I'd make you a list of all my projects that I am doing this week, hopefully! We'll start with the garden. That is an ongoing project. I canned carrots today. I'm working on my photo albums. I bought some better hardware at Home Depot last night to make the books bigger. You know how your grocery bags pile up. I actually use mine for collecting veggies in the garden, so I made one of those bag holders with the elastic ends. I am also making a shower curtain that will go on the outside of the plastic shower curtain. I have always had just the plastic part. Boy am I adventurous!James FINALLY made me some shelves in the coat closet for food storage. We don't have coats here, but we needed more space for that food storage. So I am painting the shelves. Oh, and I'm reorganizing my recipes. I am cutting hair every night this week, so I have to get my projects done with my 2 wonderful children helping me. Dayson had the photos all lined up this morning. We are going camping on Friday so I have 2 1/2 more days. I'll post pictures of the finished product since i don't want to waste time with the befores!

5 comments:

TJ and Jen Sherwood said...

busy busy girl! when you are finished you canc ome to my house and do it all over again!

Bobbi Jo Nichols said...

Oh I want to see pictures. I love hearing what other people are doing. It is motivating to me.
Camping sounds fun right now. Have a great time. Hugs, Bobbi Jo

Kristine hipps said...

Whew - I'm tired just reading about your whirlwind agenda.

Actually, with Bob and Brittany at camp this week, I, too, have lots of fun projects to keep me busy.
Better busy than bored!

Can't wait to see your finished results.

JackandJaneyNichols said...

You're so ambituous! Can't wait for all the pictures. I use to cut my little boy's hair, they were so cute. Good for you on all your projects!

Jaclyn said...

Good luck with everything and I can't wait to see pictures!

Blog Archive