Monday, April 20, 2009

Tagged

5 things I was doing 5 years ago
1. told I would never have kids/ getting certified to adopt
2. doing some traveling (New England, Hawaii, San Francosco)
3. working full time
cant think of any more
5 jobs I've had
1. Hogi Yogi sanwhich shop
2. Paper Gardens scrapbook store
3. Farnsworth Odds and ends stuff
4. Next generation Hair Salon
5. Leisel's House of Style!
5 places I've lived
1. Gilbert, AZ
2. Mesa, AZ
3. Highland UT
4. Veronezh, Russia
5 things I've done today
1. swept and mopped the whole house
2. vacuumed the whole house
3. mowed the whole yard (I dont weed eat)
4. didn't take a shower yet
5. paid the bills
5 people I tag
Janey
Coco
Laura
Katie
Krista (that will be the day!)

1 comment:

Mabeynot said...

HA!! I finally got on to update my blog and see some of the family goings on and see this "that will be the day" comment by my name. So, here you go, I have lived in Utah, Arizona, Texas, Massachussetts/ I made really yummy pizza today, rode my bike and trailer to volleyball, bought sprinkler parts, had friends from Hawaii over for dinner, and took my kids to play in the water and a friends house. 5 years ago I lived in boston, had a week old baby, went to Jareds masters graduation, worked for an orthodontist, and went to downtown Boston with jareds family and ate at the oldest restaurant in boston.
I can't remember the other stuff you asked but aren't you proud of me actually writing back? Check out my updates. Short and sweet because I dont know how to use this very well. shocking I know...

Blog Archive