Wednesday, April 29, 2009

It's been awhile since i posted for real. I don't know if this will count.
Dayson:the doctor said he had allergies, 3 days later was still very sick. Come to find out he has pneumonia. During those 3 days,
Conway:was at the hospital with breathing problems, 3 days later sill very sick. Come to find out, the hospital overlooked an ear infection. BTW Conway had double ear infection not 3 weeks ago and found out he is allergic to penicillin! He is currently tearing apart my scrapbook stuff, smashing his fingers in drawers and wheezing like a madman instead of napping because he can't breath.
James:in bed sleeping like a rock instead of doing homework. He is sick too. We wont go into my health issues right now. I have to be mom!
On to the good news, Dayson caught 2 caterpillars and watched as they turned into butterflies in his bug cage! And Grandpa is out of the hospital! (He had MRCA again) No swine flu at our house though!

3 comments:

Jaclyn said...

Hope things calm down soon!

JackandJaneyNichols said...

I'm glad its not swine flu, but I sure hope you all get better soon!

Anonymous said...

Your poor family.
I hope you all get to feeling better. Oh the caterpillar thing is way cool!

Blog Archive