Friday, April 17, 2009

This week

This week James invited me to a lecture at his school. It was on Geronimo. I thought it was so sweet of him to do that. I really enjoyed the lecture and seeing the "student" side of James. (Mr. smarty pants in the front row!) This was so not James in high school. Also, one night we were driving home from my dads house and there was a beautiful sunset. I told Dayson to look out the window at the beautiful sunset. He said "Oh, it is beautiful just like your beautiful face mom." It made my day!

6 comments:

JackandJaneyNichols said...

That's so sweet!

TJ and Jen Sherwood said...

Talk about a ladies man! geez!

Jaclyn said...

What a sweet boy!

Minharos said...

That is super sweet!

I always liked going to Levy's school lectures too. It's fun to get a glimpse into their other life.

Kristine hipps said...

Oh, Dayson! You will be a wonderful husband.
That is so fabulous - it has to go in my book of the kids' funny sayings.

Don and Amy Bennion said...

That comment would make my week! What a sweet boy. I read your post about Conway's first birthday, and your comments about their different personalities...isn't it funny to see? Burke and William are night and day, almost, but get along so well. It's fun.

Blog Archive