Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Happy Birthday Conway

Conway turns 1! I can't believe it's been a year already. Here he is opening up a present.

Here he is "going" for the cake. I thought he'd be much more aggressive. He sucked on a few of the pieces of candies, but never really dug into it.


He carried this bag around and kept putting his new toys in and out of the bag.





Here is the cake. It was headed for disaster and I thought I was going to have to toss it, but it pulled together nicely considering what I had to work with.

Another present on another day, what a lucky kid!


I had to throw in a couple pics of Dayson for 2 reasons. #1, he was wearing the same outfit, it happened to be the only clean outfit in Conways drawer that morning.

#2 This was weird to me, mellow Dayson going at the cake, while active Conway just picked at it a little.Some things about Conway:

He refuses to hold his own bottle/sippy cup, he walked at 9.5 months, his word for everything is " THAT", he is a good sleeper and car kid, he hits when he's frustrated, has happy big blue eyes, blacks out when he gets hurt, had surgery and got MRCA.

WE LOVE YOU CONWAY

4 comments:

Jaclyn said...

I think the cake is awesome.

Bobbi Jo Nichols said...

He looks like he had fun! The cake is cute. I like the way you did the little tid-bits about him too!
You know sometimes I think we might has well have given our kids a box or bag for their birthday and they would have been just as happy. Hugs, Bobbi Jo

Kristine hipps said...

Great cake! Can't believe it's been a year already but I can't imagine the family without him :)

Minharos said...

Happy birthday Conway! Looks like he had fun. Who wouldn't with a cake like that?

Blog Archive