Thursday, March 19, 2009

The Boys

This was us this morning. Both boys woke up happy with thier stuffed animals tagging along. Dayson has semi-recently grown out of liking "his guys", but then he got the movie Dumbo and swiped the Dumbo from Conway's bed. That was nights ago and Dumbo hasn't left our sight. He eats with us, sleeps with Dayson, goes to the store with us, (though Dayson makes him stay in the car), and Dumbo tells me several times throughout the day that he loves me and wants me to say it back. "Lenny" is Conway's guy. He is carried around by the cape (he's a wonder pet). He has been through the irrigation, peed on, and smothered in love all this week! (Dayson had jumped in the shower and the running water made him feel the urg right as Conway decided Lenny needed a shower and threw him in the shower in the line of fire. The poor guy never saw it coming. Luckily he's not so attached that I could wash him when I got around to it later that day. He will go down for a nap or bed without it just fine, but he sure loves it.

I was never (that I recall) into stuffed animals, so it's a bit weird to me. Nevertheless, CUTE!

4 comments:

Jaclyn said...

I don't remember if I had a favorite stuff animal either but I also think it's cute :)

Bobbi Jo Nichols said...

Great pictures!!
I love how little kids get attached to one stuffed animal or a blanket.
Mine was a teddy bear I got at 1 and I still have it. It is very worn and loved, because it is old! he he
Hugs, Bobbi Jo

JackandJaneyNichols said...

Ahhhhh, they're so cute! My Jill (remember her?) well, she's 19 and still has her pink bunny that has little stars that glow in the dark, wherever she lives, so does the bunny.

Anonymous said...

Ah how cute.
Talmage has "Lion" and "Teddy" they too get pee formula, dirt and a few other things all over them lol.

Your boys are so adorable.

Blog Archive