Monday, August 24, 2009

My boys

I SPY...I put a movie on for Dayson one day and came back to check on him. At first i couldn't find him, but then I spotted him.
First Day of School. Sorry there is no lunch box.
Nasty fall makes for a nasty bump!

I introduced Conway to chocolate ice cream cones! i know, he's almost 1 1/2, what kind of mother am I?

While I am sitting here at the computer Dayson and Conway are playing in the other room. I can hear Conway doing something to bug Dayson and Dayson screaming "that makes me stupid". Gotta love the first kid in the family who doesn't understand how to use words, but wants to try them out. I think he meant it made him mad, I just told him we don't use that word.

3 comments:

Jaclyn said...

Love the chocolate face!

Jacie said...

Nick and I were just saying that we need to come and hang out with you guys more.

Bruno said...

http://mundoxb.blogspot.com/

siga-me :)

Blog Archive