Friday, August 14, 2009

10 boys and a bad car

Dayson joined a playgroup. There are 10 boys ages 2-3 in our ward. What fun! Today (the first day of playgroup) I went to run errands. Last week my car was in the shop and fixed. Well I leave to run around and my check engine light comes back on. So I take it back to the place and tell them it's only been a week. Conway and i sit in there waiting and I didn't bring anything to occupy him cause i didn't know we were going there. Anyhow, he finally comes to start looking at my car and playgroup has 30 min left. He cant figure it out and says to tell him if it happens again. Then he goes to turn on my car for me and it wont start. So I take my car in and they fix it, then the engine light comes on, but he says there is nothing wrong that he can see, then it breaks????? So then he jumps it and I pick Dayson up right on time, but I don't know what to do with my car.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is a bummer! Hope you guys get it fixed!

Jaclyn said...

Ugh... I hate having car problems. Good luck with your car!

Summer said...

10 boys! wow that right there is fun. and why does it seem like all "fun" car stuff happens in the summer, ya know?!

Hey does Kenlee have a blog or anything?

Unknown said...


THANKS TO DR BABA SPELL CASTER
I and John has been together for 5 years. We both put our capital together to open a supermarket and since then we have been living happily without any problem. I always discuss about marriage with John but he replies me with, we will soon get married. I was surprise on Friday evening when I was in my brother's house, John called me on phone and told me that we can no longer carry on with the relationship because he has find himself a rich a lady whom he want to get married to. I shocked and hospitalize for 4 days. I was so tired and tried to take my life because I truly love him. All the investment was opened in his name and signature and I am left with nothing. One Sunday evening when I was searching online for help, I was directed to Dr babaositadeliverspellcaster@yahoo.com Tel 2347055135379 I contacted him and he told me what I need to provide for he to bring back my happiness, immediately i Provide it for him he told me to wait between 48hrs my Fiance will come back to me
, i waited for 48hrs the Next Morning i don't believe who i saw with my two eyes Knocking My Door and he propose to me and said i want to Marry you , i was in Tears of Joy and we are Happy Together now, thanks to Dr babaositadeliverspellcaster@yahoo.com. for Helping me bring my Lover back to me .

Blog Archive