Sunday, October 4, 2009

Still no internet

I just finished watching conference. It was great. My kids stayed pretty quiet and reverent for small children! I have a new church calling. I am the youth sports director in addition to my other YW calling. I guess this stake gets really into sports. We have coed softball coming up. James' sister Katee decided to get married in 1 week. I am helping her make a dress, get her man a suit, figure a cake out, flowers, all those things. James and I are standing up with them. Hope all goes well! We LOVE the weather now days. We play outside all day long. I know I'm jumping around, but I have limited Internet access. I cant remember what else I wanted to say. TTFN

7 comments:

Kristine hipps said...

I'm so sad that your posts are now limited - sadly, that's sometimes how I hear about what's happening in your family!
Congrats to Katee (and good luck to you - lots of work pulling a wedding together).

Your kids were great during conference, too! We LOVE having you over!!

Jaclyn said...

Sounds like you will be busy! I love the weather up here, too but not really ready for the snowy days :)

Minharos said...

Thanks for the update, and I'm glad you guys are doing well. Good luck with the wedding planning, and enjoy the weather!

Stephanie Shumway said...

Leisel! This is Stephanie Harward Shumway! i found your blog through Amy Peterson Bennion- your family is precious- I love your hair by the way- I had to look close at the pics to make sure it was you. It was good to stumble upon your blog- what a treat!

Summer said...

Leisel! How fun to be the wedding planner! What a good sister in law you are. Good luck with the wedding stuff! (Is Kacee married?) Hope you guys are doing well.

Are they more into sports than our stake was? :)

Trisha Hall said...

Hey Leisel! I found your blog through someone else's. It's good to see you guys are doing so well! I'd love to hear from you some time (when you have internet access!) rxwest@hotmail.com

johny said...

everyone enjoys time on internet i guess

dailylinkbuilding
blogcommenting

Blog Archive