Saturday, September 5, 2009

Dress Up

One day Dayson went to play at the neighbors house. When he came home and I asked them what they did, he told me "mom, they have boy dress ups" They have 5 boys. So I've been wanting to get some things for them to dress up. My SIL sent this super hero cape to us and the boys loved it. I made Conway one so he wasn't left without any powers!
They run up and down the hall with different powers and try to jump off things and fly real good!
This is Captain Hook (Conway does have a hook made out of a silver pipe cleaner) and Peter Pan.
Then of course Cowboy Dayson.You know we have real horses right outside and the boys have never ridden them or even asked to ride them that I can think of. Despite what some would say, we are not cowboys!
So there's my boys dressing up in BOY dress ups. Cassi may not consider it dress up, but they have fun.



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are too cute. That is awesome that they have "boy dress ups" too!

Jaclyn said...

Love it! And I think everyone should play dress up once in awhile :)

Kristine hipps said...

I was just looking at pictures of Katie and Matthew with their super hero capes (hand towels!) before MY friend made them real capes - Matthew was superman and Katie's was Sheera. Katie's squirt gun was tucked into her diaper :) I still have the super man cape but sadly, Sheera's powers didn't extend to costume protection.

Don and Amy Bennion said...

I want to get some stuff for my boys too. Superheroes would be great pretend for them...they always seem to want to pretend to beat up mean animals when they pretend. Maybe if they were superheroes they would do good things, like help people! Sad you'll be without interent. Post from someone else's computer every once in a while!
Amy

johny said...

costumes are aweomse...i tried them when i was a kid...=)

dailylinkbuilding
blogcommenting

Blog Archive