Friday, March 13, 2009

I have been doing some spring cleaning. It feels so nice to consolidate! Conway has been so grouchy. What's up with this kid? Luckily it's nice outside and we play out there a lot. I had to do some stuff inside while Dayson played outside. I gave him the "stranger talk". He gave the right answer even when the stranger had candy, but when I asked what to do if the stranger was mean he said, "still dont talk to them". So I had to tell him to run to me, screaming as loud as he could. It was horrible to have to have this discussion. Then he decided he didn't want to play outside after all. It broke my heart. I live in a very safe neighborhood, but its never safe enough.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Poor kid.
You know what use to always scare me, watching Denis the Menes, after the creepy guy is watching and talking to them when they play in the backyard.

Jaclyn said...

Hopefully he will learn that he can be ok playing outside :)

Blog Archive